When playing golf, it is every player's responsibility to leave the course in a better state that they find it. All players should also be responsible for ensuring that the required pace of play and acceptable standards of course etiquette are observed at all times.
Please note that sand buckets are compulsory
- Players should avoid causing damage through the removal of divots when having practice swings.
- Any divots on the course should be filled with both the replaced divot and sand.
- Any divots on the tee blocks should be filled with sand.
- Any pitch marks created and/or found on greens should be repaired with a pitch repair tool.
- Always enter and exit the bunker at the lowest point.
- Carefully fill up and smooth over all holes and footprints behind, and around, you with the rake as you exit the bunker.
- Push back excess sand from the edge of the bunker.
- Always leave rake in the flat of the bunker with the handle pointing toward the tee of the hole being played.
flagsticks and equipment on the greens
- Players should ensure that no damage to greens is caused when putting down flagsticks or equipment bags.
- Players and caddies should ensure that they do not damage the hole by standing too close to it when handling the flagstick or removing the ball from the hole.
- The flagstick should always be properly replaced in the hole before leaving the green.
- Golf carts must only be driven by those who have been approved to do so.
- Golf cart users are required to abide by the rules governing the use of golf carts.
course preparation right of way
- On competition days course management staff will make way for players to proceed.
- On other occasions course management staff have right of way on the fairways, tees and greens and players must allow their work to proceed.
- Players MUST NOT hit if course management staff or their machinery are in range.