Please note that sand buckets are compulsory
- Players should avoid causing damage through the removal of divots when having practice swings.
- Any divots on the course should be filled with both the replaced divot and sand.
- Any divots on the tee blocks should be filled with sand.
- Any pitch marks created and/or found on greens should be repaired with a pitch repair tool as demonstrated in the video.
- Always enter the bunker at the lowest point.
- Always exit the bunker at the lowest point.
- Carefully fill up and smooth over all holes and footprints behind, and around, you with the rake as you exit the bunker.
- Push back excess sand from the edge of the bunker.
- Always leave rake in the flat of the bunker with the handle pointing toward the tee of the hole being played.
Flagsticks and Equipment on the Greens
- Players should ensure that no damage to greens is caused when putting down flagsticks or equipment bags.
- Players and caddies should ensure that they do not damage the hole by standing too close to it when handling the flagstick or removing the ball from the hole.
- The flagstick should always be properly replaced in the hole before leaving the green.
- Golf carts must only be driven by those who have been approved to do so.
- Golf cart users are required to abide by the rules governing the use of golf carts.
Course Preparation Right of Way
- On competition days course management staff will make way for players to proceed.
- On other occasions course management staff have right of way on the fairways, tees and greens and players must allow their work to proceed.
- Players MUST NOT hit if course management staff or their machinery are in range.